Ispy is a yarn breakage device that detects the yarn feeding into the textile machines (large diameter, seamless and hosiery knitting machines).
- Teknik Özellikler
Ispy function is based on the measurement of the electrical variations that signify when a yarn is moving or when it is static. All types of yarn have a natural electrical charge. Compared with a traditional sensor, this technology allows the following advantages:
- It is immune to dust and extra agents;
- It is immune to external illumination and direct sunlight;
- It is capable of detecting yarns of different colours and/or types.
- Ispy has been studied to integrate completely with the textile machines, with their programming graphic systems and with their management and control systems, allowing the user to exploit its potential to the optimum. Ispy can be equipped with different accessories suitable for different types of installations and applications.
Main technical data:
- Ispy power supply
- Operating voltage 24 VDC
- Maximum voltage: max 55 mA
Operating: 0 ÷ 35 °C @ 70% RH, non-condensing
Storage: -20 ÷ 50 °C @ 90% RH, non-condensing.